Saturday, November 16, 2013

Okay everyone sorry I haven't made a new post, I've been sorta busy, School and all. Anyway Frostclan has been moved to xxclancats4everxx's den its me I just quit using bellaswan756, and Spiritstar isn't leader anymore btw. All the rules are somewhat the same except every Thursday we'll all train together to improve our fighting skills. I'll need a deputy, medcat/med apprentice, apprentices, warriors, elders, kits, and queens. Also we don't use bunnies as kits, we use regular wolves like: lillyrocks1, elove2000, showjumper  and all those other clans do. The clan den is the mushroom den now, but its epic, literally its like your in a forest, plants everywhere. Currently, we have no enemies what so ever, except for Heather28ths Riverclan, I'm tired of the drama, they'll lie about me I can tell you that. So ignore them jammers :). Haters will hate. I used to be in Riverclan, but I was "exiled" then I hat to leave my mate, and he chose his clan :( . It was painful. But a friend once told me: "Don't cross an ocean for someone who never crossed a puddle for you in a lifetime." I love that quote its so deep :D . Let this be a quote for all she-cats out there lol. So soon I'll be making more posts, I'm just currently typing up my warrior cats fanfiction that i'll put out, it has lots of chapters. Its a very good story, I just need to write more to it. So yeah, oh and if you wanna join Frostclan, members jamagram me saying: Can I join Frostclan? and non members jamagram me saying: I really like your den! with that cause an uproar jamagram, with a thunderbolt stamp. Remember, you have to read Warriors by Erin Hunter, the warrior cat series. Remember no kittypets allowed either 030. I'll make another post soon if anyone joins, if not, PLZ JOIN AND PASS ON THE NEWS ABOUT FROSTCLAN AT XXCLANCATS4EVERXX'S DEN, :D THX.  

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Riverclan is so rude. Some of my friends were rping in -forgotname- ruins and someone comes up to us and is all "This is Riverclan territory! Get off!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey if u what u can join my friends clan my username is (Koolguy103), moonstar thats to u. B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. um hi I just saw your website and I play animal jam on my iPad. I want to meet you but I don't know how. I agree river clan are real stinkers and I feel bad about your mate leaving you. Who is he? He deserves a good scratch and kick. Frostclan sounds awesome and Id love to join it as a medicine cat cause i know almost everything. Tell me what you think! (I could make a computer account now) BYE!!😁👌❤️

    ReplyDelete