Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hey again everyone xxclancats4everxx here, I have a lot of friends on animal jam as you know, they're always there for me and I want them to be recognized here they are:


Dell7
Riverphoenix88
Wetipad
Callica
Tony91347
unicorn21905
wolf31629
generalvonclaw
tigereye234
braveclaw111
sparkylolol
pepsihal
showjumper
elove2000
kittkat17
hstirman03
coolbeans11
Flameclawxx
Snowfox2
CatB2000
Madjasterrf
Turkybirds
Anim71659
Bonce21
Erikajaner
Holly110
Tigerstar20000
xxhorsesrockxx1
temp78
xtawny
xxmountaindewcatxx






Those are the ones who have always been there for me, thanks guys (: I have other aj friends but their not there for me all the time like these guys. These are the only friends I need in my life to make me happy, their there then I'm sad. They always make me happy. They make me laugh and so much more. Thanks guys.


                                                                              ~Sapphire

1 comment:

  1. I was looking up GeneralVonClaw, and I read this. Just wanted to point out that someone's it's the username of GeneralVonClaw scammed me.

    ReplyDelete