Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hey everyone its me again, about Frostclan, like I said its at my den, on animal jam: xxclancats4everxx, Anyway I came up with the idea of having a theme song, Its Radioactive, and each one of us cats will have a theme song mine is Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars :D. Our theme songs give us character, it makes stand out more and be bold. We can have up to three theme songs, depends on what warrior cat forms you have, like different characters, My three are Hurricane, Stand in the Rain by Superchick, and Til Death Do us Part by Kait Weston. They're good songs, depends on the kind of music you like, I like country, pop & rap, but anyway yeah. I have lots of forms and most have a theme song to them. Some of my forms are warrior or apprentice forms instead of leader forms, but mostly leader forms. We haven't had anyone join yet, but we need people please, if u wanna join be sure you've at least read one book of warriors and look at the rules on my older posts :D thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment