Saturday, October 26, 2013

                              Okay everyone, my clan, Fierceclan, has been changed to Frostclan, and I upgraded the den now it looks epic. Anyway, I'm not the leader, but we still have all the same rules, its at my den. Our territories are MT shiver and canyons pathway on animal jam. I'm the deputy, Amberblaze, Our leader is Spiritstar, her user is wetipad but, you have to ask me to join, either in a jamagram, or through email, my email is animaljam.warriorcats123@gmail.com 
I'm currently bellaswan756, but I'm going to have my username changed, I'll still be the same person though, same items den and everything, only my username will change. I don't know what I will change it to yet, but I'll post my new username when I get it. We also have backup dens incase there's a battle to take the injured people to. But, you have to join to know them. As most clans, we need Warriors, kits, medcat/medcat apprentice, Elders (optional for everyone) , and queens. More about Frostclan, we don't like drama or spies -.- , If we find out someone is trying to start drama (in that case starting fights with other clans for no reason and everything you could imagine...) or is only coming to spy, you WILL be exiled. Our clan is fun and caring and we don't want mean people messing it up. Another thing, if your going to walk in camp and say ''why am I here?'' just because you don't like the den, then either get to know us better before you judge us, or don't bother to join at all. We want loyal cats who will stay, unless something comes up. If you would want to quit, we wouldn't stop you. And right now we have enemies, they make fun of me and my friends on animal jam a lot, they will try and convince you to quit or not join at all. Please don't listen to it, they spread rumors and lie about people causing drama. Those people are 02coco02 , Tigereye234, Braveclaw111, and Nightfur100. They are our only enemies so far. I think its jealousy, I ignore them and it makes them mad, so I would recommend blocking them. :) Also, were not one of those clans that go looking for trouble, we don't want that. We follow the warrior code too. And there will be a time every week where we all practice fighting better, and giving tips on fighting moves. What will happen is, there will be 2 cats at a time in the middle of camp practicing, you can say claws and all that (even though we don't have claws unsheathed at that time its a habit for people to say claws) And also, everyone will be writing down some of the fighting moves (that the 2 cats are using) or any ideas they come up with while watching the fight and give tips. I will say, we fight tough, not just like -claws nn- or, -bites nn- WE, fight more like -locks jaws around spine through flesh slamming down nn- or -twists claws in chest not letting breathe (or you could say leaving breathless) nn-  here's another, -rakes claws down spine repeatedly until reveals flesh nn- :DD. Okay, and there's also a full day each week we all have time for ourselves, example: you could play games on aj  and not come to camp that day at all, or do anything, even go walk into another clan we wouldn't care. Were not the kind of clan that gets in other peoples business BUT we do allow our cats to spy on any clan if they want so long as they tell me, or Spiritstar. If your a non member on animal jam and you want to join, we know you cant type what you want in a jamagram, but you could email me at the link up top, or send me a jamagram that says, I really like your den! as one of the choices are for you guys. Also members, if you want to join you could email me, or send me a jamagram that says: ''Can I join the clan???'' be sure to put three question marks o-o just so I can make sure you didn't get mixed up with anyone else. We like having new people in our clan. Oh, and were planning to ally up with elove2000 and a couple of others. Oh and prey, you know the territories so our prey is: Mice, voles, squirrels, the occasional rabbit, and birds such as starlings, magpies, wood pigeons, thrushes, water voles, and sometimes fish. our hunting techniques are: keeping upwind of our prey,creeping across the forest floor unseen and unheard, Strong swimmers, we move silently and scentless through we scoop fish out of the water from the bank a skill most cats in the other Clans cannot master, We hunt by night better than other Clan cats and are skilled at skulking unseen through the undergrowth, We  have a unique ability to jump high into the air, with strong hind legs and lean, lightweight bodies. This enables us to leap into trees that lack lower branches, and where birds and squirrels might otherwise feel safe. Once in the tree, we can climb swiftly and move confidently along the smallest branches. Here's pictures of what Spiritstar and I would look like:  Me, Amberblaze!!!! :DD

        And Spiritstar :DD




No comments:

Post a Comment