Friday, October 18, 2013

    Okay everyone, as I was saying, my clan on animal jam, Fierceclan needs cats, I finally got done with the clan den though. I'm bellaswan756, Jamagram me if you wish to join. If your a non member send me a jamagram that says I really like your den as something to know that you wanna join my clan. I will get more clan dens pretty soon, I'll make one for a training hollow, a gathering to invite other clans, even a second clan den. Okay, here's what YOU guys get to choose, I'll be taking votes on whether we would be a starclan or darkforest clan. Before you ask, I know Fierceclan sounds like a dark forest clan, but it only fits our personality, were fierce in battle, but not always fierce. We want loyal cats who wouldn't be willing to come in and say ''I quit this clan." Or cats who will come in to spy, I can point out spies, if I see a spy I make sure they won't come back. If your willing to join I'd be honored to have you in my clan. Everyone who joins gets a special ceremony to be noticed. I will pick whoever jamagrams me first as deputy. The more we have to join, the happier we all will be. Anyone who joins can request ally's for our clan incase we ever need help which I highly doubt without times of need. We want loyal strong cats, Btw were not the clan to leave a cat alone when they are alone and have nowhere else to go, and no were not a kittypet clan. We would help every cat in need if you vote were a starclan clan or a darkforest clan, then we would go on with our day. Okay another thing, if you see anyone willing to attack the clan, tell me and you could see my battle moves and copy them down if you would want. I take a lot of notes for battle moves. Our territory would be mt shiver. Also yes, I don't care if you have forms, in one of my forms on animal jam (other wolves I use as cats), I'm in riverclan, in one i'm in boneclan, in one fireclan, and one brookclan, and one, my Fierceclan. Before you ask, no I don't spy, I just like switching through clans now and then, if you were in my clan, you could too. We have one day in the week where we take a break from the clan, its every Thursday. We need med cats, warriors, kits, apprentices, and a deputy. Okay to get you more interested here's the description of our clan: Strong, loyal and fierce cats that take big risks to save the ones they care about, they hunt in the icy territory of Fierceclan, they speak for what they believe in and are not afraid to challenge any cat, or even the warrior code, they're swift and excellent hunters and are able to mask their scent on any territory, they can hide anywhere without being scented or heard, they're brave, clever, and one of the most strongest clans. Like that? Hope you did. Okay you've seen my form of sapphire/Sapphirestar, so my leader name for Fierceclan is Snowstar, she looks like this:   
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment