Saturday, December 14, 2013

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't made any new posts lately. I've been working on my new blog. I'll still be posting on this one. I just made this other blog for all those wolf fans out there. It tells a lot be sure to check it out at http://midnightambereclipse.blogspot.com/
It's awesome. Anyway, I wanted to mention some new clans on aj. Riverclan- Cissyfissy
                           Shadowclan- XXAprilXX1200
                           Brookclan- Lillyrocks1
                           Moonclan- OneD113
                            Tigerclan-Jammer4570
                             Thornclan-XxInkyspodexX
                              Stormclan- 02coco02
                            Fireclan-Elove2000
                       Another Stormclan-0warriors
                             Sunclan-Ramuffin
                             Another Stormclan- Rileyepic




Ok I know more I just cant think of what most of them are. Some of these aren't new, & some are. Feel free to ask to join them. Laters ~Sapphire 
                            


1 comment: